AD. This post contains gifted items, but all views are my own.
If you are like me, you appreciate getting quality for your hard-earned money. And if you ride a motor bike, you know how important quality bike gear and accessories are. A quality helmet, jacket, and pants for safety. Ideally you want quality, safety, functionality and good looks all in one package. If you are looking for a one stop shop for motorcycle gear, Viking Cycle has it all – jackets, vests, gloves, and more. Viking Cycle products have a strong focus on quality, safety, functionality, good looks and value. But Viking Jackets really stand out.
Overall Impressions of the Viking Cycle Ironborn Textile Jacket
The Viking Cycle Ironborn Textile Jacket is a top seller and great choice from their product line. It is well made and sturdy. The fit is just about perfect. I’m 6’1″ and 190 lbs. and a size large jacket fits me very well. There are several ways to further adjust the fit, including 2 straps on each sleeve secured by snaps, side straps at the waist, cuff straps at the wrists, and a neck strap. The zippers have large enough tabs that they can be used while wearing gloves. Overall, the jacket is fairly light and feels really comfortable on. The ventilation system is well thought out to provide cooling on those warm summer days. And the detachable liner is easily put back into the jacket for extra warmth on colder days.
If you are new to riding, or looking for an extra jacket, you can’t go wrong with the Viking Cycle Ironborn Jacket. And if you are going on a motorcycle tour, this is the jacket to get. Sure, there are lots of jackets out in the market, but this Viking Cycle jacket is superior quality and very affordable. There really is nothing not to like about this jacket!
- Looks great – you look the part when you where this jacket. It is very stylish and smart looking.
- Functionality – there are pockets for everything and pockets for ventilation. There is a phone and earplug pocket with wire guide. A pen holder pocket and a large inside pocket for just about anything. There are 6 vent pockets – 2 on the front; 2 on the sleeves and 2 on the back. When it’s hot out, you can still wear this jacket in comfort.
- Safety – this jacket is a well designed motorcycle jacket with safety in mind. It’s made to keep you safe with extra padding where needed and with a polyurethane coating to provide extra resistance against any possible road rash.
- Price – at a price under $100, it is great value and you certainly won’t have any buyer’s remorse.
- It’s a motorcycle jacket – you could just wear it around town, but it really makes the most sense if you are getting on or off a bike.
- Safety pads – the moulded safety pads in the elbows, back and shoulder seem a little thin compared to other jackets. That said, they are CE approved armor, and no doubt would do the job. The armor is just something to get your head around.
All in all, a great motorcycle jacket. I rate it a solid 9+ out of 10. It’s a really good looking jacket. It’s a highly functional motorcycle jacket with its pockets, vents, liner and safety features. And it’s a great value. You get it all with this Viking Cycle jacket! It is available in a variety of colors and trims. Get yours here – Viking Ironborn Men’s Motorcycle Jacket.